Over time I have used a number of free and paid keyword research tools in my work. I heavily rely on these tools. I cannot imagine setting up a new website and even writing new articles without using them. I have become disillusioned with some of my favorite research tools. Fortunately, quite recently, I came across Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer, an amazingly powerful keyword research tool. Honestly, I am so impressed with this software that I have decided to write a review about it and share it with you.
I came across the Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer, developed by Alex Safie recently. As I already mentioned, I have used various free and paid keyword research tools and my “find” was very timely as I was seriously losing faith in my favorite paid tools. I am not going to mention which paid tools I don’t like very much anymore as this post is not about bashing the old; they served me well for a time and now it is time to move on. But, that is why I gave the Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer a try.
What Is Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer
As the name suggests, this tool is a software that permits you to analyze keyword competition and select the best keywords available.
The analysis is done from a downloadable list of keywords that you can obtain for free from the Google Adwords/Keyword Tool ( the URL of the Google is so convoluted I generally just type “Google keyword tool” in the search box and the tool shows on the first or second line of the first page). The Google tool in itself is very good but it is quite limited. To get all the important information you need to come up with for a comprehensive and effective keyword research you would need to spend many hours performing this job manually.
Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer automates this process. All you need to do is to download the keywords you got through the Google Adwords/Keywords Research Tool to your computer, and then upload the same information to the Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer, press the start button and wait for the results. The one drawback is that the analysis may take an hour for about 100 keywords. However, you may just minimize the running analysis program. It will continue to analyze while you are working on something else.
I am including a Alex Safie’s short demonstration video about the Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer, as he goes through the explanation very thoroughly.
What Information Does Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer Provide
As you can see on the screenshot below the results are presented in a table format that consists of 12 columns (including keywords). Each column gives you a different analysis. The columns are summarized below the image.
- Monthly Searches
- Adwords CPC (cost per click)
- Number of competing pages for exact keyword (as when you do a Google search in quotes)
- Real Competing Pages (number of websites that Google finds most relevant for your keyword)
- CP Strength (a rating to indicate the strength of the competition)
- Average PR (the average Page Rank of the websites on the first page of Google search)
- PR Strength (rating that indicates the strength of the Google Page Rank, based on average PR)
- Competition Strength (rating based on Real Competing Pages and Average PR and indicates the strength of the competition)
- Commercial Intent (will this keyword make you money)*
- Ads Count (number of ads showing up on first page of Google for your keyword)
- Keyword Rating (rates as amazing, great, good and bad)
* Please note that the Commercial Intent is a very important information because the commercial intent suggests whether your intended keyword is going to help you generate residual income online. Your website may be on page one but if the commercial intent is low people are not going to spend money on your website as your keyword will be targeting non-spenders.
You can sort all your columns. So for example, when you look at the “Keyword Rating” column you may want to have all your “Amazing, Great, Good , Bad and Terrible” keywords grouped together for an easier visual analysis. You can do that with just a click of a button. For a novice keyword researcher this simple analysis from Amazing to Terrible will suffice. A more seasoned internet marketer can examine different parameters (columns) to even further narrow the search for the keyword gem.
I found the Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer an excellent tool and apart from the time issue discussed above (it really is not an issue for me) it exceeded my expectations. I found that the Analyzer provided me with all the information I required to make an informed choice about my keywords.
Also, I am not very technical and I found the software very simple to use. As well, this tool is definitely a “Newbie – friendly” research tool. Alex Safie provides very comprehensive, easy to follow, step-by-step tutorial videos. Additionally, this is a very powerful and sustainable software. I have used and continue to use this tool extensively (I even use it even if I am just writing an article) and not once did I encounter a problem with the system.
Most importantly, Alex continues to upgrade the product and he is readily available if you have any questions.
I hope that my Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer Review was helpful to you to make an informed decision when you are choosing a keyword research tool for your business. If you think that you may want to give this tool a try you can access it at Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer
Let me know what you think or ask any questions in the comment section below.