eBizDame is pleased to offer Free WordPress Blog Installation and Setup Service. I or a member of my team will install and set up your WordPress blog free of charge.
In the last few years blog websites have become the most popular vehicles to establish one’s online presence. Small business owners, solo entrepreneurs or anyone who wanted to share a bit of themselves with the world braved the cyberspace and embraced blogging with a vengeance.
Yet there are many people or businesses who would like to join the ranks of bloggers but remain on the sidelines, discouraged by the geek speak of setting up a blog website. The technical terminology may seem overwhelming. I can certainly identify with that feeling. It took me six month before I overcame my fears and jumped aboard.
When my daughter and subsequently a few of her friends approached me and asked me to help them set up their blogs I realized that many people needed help and that the installation and the initial setup of a blog is the only thing that stands in their way.
Who Is Our Blog Installation and Setup Service Suitable For
1. Our service is suited for people who want to have self hosted blogs. Since you are reading this, you likely don’t know what “self hosted” blog is. What it really means is that you own your website and you have a full control of your website. For example, my website http://ebizdame.com is a self hosted blog. I own the name and I have full control of my site. For that privilege, I pay a nominal “rent” to a hosting company that allows me to “park” my domain on their servers.
A non self hosted website would look something as follows (or a variation of that): http://yourname.somecompany.com. In reality “somecompany.com” owns your blog and you have to abide by their rules. They can shut your site down at their whim. You would have an awful time salvaging your content (sometimes you would not even be able to do that). If you are serious about blogging this is not an option.
2. Our service is suited for people who lack technical knowledge or are somewhat overwhelmed by some of the technical language of blogging. Our service utilizes the most popular and user friendly blogging platform, WordPress. Once your blog is installed it is amazingly easy to use. I guarantee you that if you can type and click a few buttons you can become a blogger.
What Is The Catch You May Ask
There is no catch! As I mentioned above, you have to pay a hosting company to “park” your blog on their servers. When you purchase through my link I will receive a referral fee from the hosting company. It does not come out of your pocket. Hosting companies always pay referral fees.
It is a win -win situation. You get a free service. A hosting company will get a client. I will be compensated by the hosting company for my services.
What Does Our Service Include
- Blog installation and setup
- Free premium theme
- Installation of basic plugins that are necessary to run your blog efficiently*
- Instruction to help you run your blog smoothly after the installation and setup
- At least 30 days of support that may include a phone or Skype conversation if necessary
- Follow – ups
*Plugins are software components that add specific functionalities to enhance the blog’s overall performance and /or enable customization of the blog.
How To Get Free WordPress Blog Installation And Setup Service
Register the domain name of your blog
In order to run a self hosted blog you will have to register your blog’s domain name. My preferred registrar is Netfirms. The cost of registering a domain name there is $7.95 per year. The support is outstanding. However, don’t buy a domain name until you go through the hosting options below.
Please note: When you are getting a domain, if possible, get a .com domain.
Choose a host for your blog and sign up for hosting.
I use two hosting companies for my websites. I recommend either of them depending on your needs. Both companies offer excellent 24/7 support to their customers either through a chat box or by phone. You can explore both of the hosting plans by clicking on the links below.
1. Bluehost. If you do not have a registered domain name yet, I would recommend that you go with this hosting plan. In addition, to an excellent hosting package they offer a free domain name to their first time clients. The cost for their yearly plans is shown on the image below. I would recommend that at this point you go with the regular plans and not the more expensive Pro plan.
The only drawback as far as Bluehost hosting is concerned is that the fees are set up on yearly basis. What that means is that you cannot pay monthly fees. You are charged upfront for the yearly option you decide to choose.
The total cost of yearly options are as follows:
Of course, if you can afford to pay upfront choose the option plan that most suits your finances.
2. Hostgator. They do not offer a free domain for their clients. If you have to buy a domain name and you do not go with the Bluehost option, I recommend Netfirms, because they are very competitively priced, I use them every time I purchase a new domain. I am exceedingly happy with their support and services.
Please note: Do not sign up for a Hostgator account until you finish reading this section. I will offer you a coupon code ebizdame25 that will allow you to receive 25% off the plan you choose. I’ll explain how it works below.
Hostgator offers several plans: Hatchling, Baby and Business. Most internet marketers choose the Baby plan because it offers the opportunity to have unlimited number of domains in a single account.
The pricing example below shows the Baby plan.
The price you see above is for the unlimited domains and it already includes the 25% off their regular price. Notice that this plan is a bit more expensive than Bluehost plan but Hostgator has an option to pay your hosting fees per month. It is a plus if you have to watch your budget.
The Hatchling account is cheaper but it only allows you to host a single domain. This may be the choice for you if you see yourself only having a single domain.
Lastly, I would like to mention the coupon, ebizdame25, and where to place it when you are purchasing a plan from Hostgator. As I said, the coupon allows you to get 25% off their original price for the hosting plan you decide to follow.
Make sure to replace the coupon code within the coupon box (see red arrow) with ebizdame25 to ensure that you will get 25% off the plan you choose.
When you complete your signup with either of the two hosting companies, please click on the button below. That will bring you to a blog pre-installation instruction page. There you will provide us with the information we need in order to begin the process of installing and setting up your blog.
Sit back and relax. Within 24-72 hours your blog will be installed and set up. You will be able to start blogging.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.